Maximising the potential of property to drive exceptional results for our valued client.
Our Colliers Industrial expert Jack McCormack was appointed on Oxley’s only micro-warehouse, the Douglas Street Lofts in Brisbane’s thriving south-west corridor. The architecturally designed units ranged from 70sqm to 150sqm, and the task was to sell all units on behalf of our valued client. Covid-19 hit shortly after the campaign launched, therefore it was a challenging market to sell as buyer confidence was low.
- Our expert put together a complete marketing strategy that ensured key enquiry was captured throughout the campaign.
- The comprehensive strategy included a mix of digitally led and offline marketing components to maximise exposure in the marketplace, including paid social media, Google search and display advertising.
- An inclusion on Colliers’ exclusive Industrial Solutions platform complimented the campaign’s digital components and ensured maximum digital presence.
- Our expert invested in relationships and our strong expertise in the market to deliver a favourable outcome for our client.
- We were successful in having 8 units under contract within 6 months of titles being issued.
- Our expert used professionalism and resilience throughout the process to do what is right for the client, maximise the potential of their property and drive exceptional results.
“This is just a note of feedback regarding the performance of Jack McCormack as the lead agent for our industrial development at 186 Douglas St, Oxley. After 30+ years in property development, I have met a lot of real estate agents. Jack is certainly one of the better ones.
I have been very impressed with Jack’s ability, industry knowledge and professionalism throughout the sales and leasing campaign. He has consistently shown a high degree of competency across both the sales and leasing disciplines, strong communication skills (verbal and written), and a high work ethic in following up leads. Added to this, Jack presents well and projects a confident and competent demeanour.
Importantly, I have observed Jack to have the ability to close a sale, which is a necessary skill in this industry. Jack has also impressed me with his commitment to the project. Multiple small sales through a difficult marketing period could easily have caused him to lose interest. To the contrary, Jack has remained committed and motivated to seeing the project though and that has been really appreciated. Jack is intelligent and ambitious. He will go far in the industry and I wish him every success for the future.”
Wright Investment Group PL