Suite 7, Level 5, 55 Swanston Street, Melbourne VIC
Minimising time the 84sqm tenancy spent vacant and keeping marketing expenditure on the property to a minimum.
- Clear understanding of the client’s needs, thought processes and tenant’s requirements.
- Providing thorough and considered market analysis and leasing strategy and ensuring a targeted approach to reach the right tenants.
- Targeted key active tenants prior to placing the property on the market to avoid unnecessary marketing expenses on behalf of the client.
- Exceeded expectations by leasing the tenancy off-market within 2 weeks of appointment, this avoided marketing costs that would have otherwise been spent going to market.
- The desired outcome was achieved without the need for marketing.
- The vacancy was leased through recommendation of the space to an active tenant that the agents were liaising with during this period of time.
- The leasing process was expedited to assist with the tenant’s request to move in before having to vacate their current premises.
- The commercial terms agreed met the market.
“Steph and Alissa leased my property within 2 weeks of appointment without the need for advertising and showed me that they have their finger on the pulse. They kept me informed every step of the way and were proactive in their approach.”
Director & Senior Osteopath