A single tenant retail investment with income security and growth potential.
Develop and launch an on-market campaign for a small-format, brand new Bunnings Warehouse within a remote NSW town, taking care to cast a positive light on a new leasing structure.
- Colliers clearly understand the value of Bunnings Warehouse, with a successful history and track record of selling the investments through on-market campaigns.
- Provide confident to investors by highlighting the immense number of entrenched national retailers with the area.
- Utilise on-site and local area inspections to enhance visibility of retailers and sectors driving the growth of the economy.
- Engage professional visual communicators to design and develop marketing collateral, including an Information Memorandum, to improve the readability of complex content and data.
- Reflect the appeal of attractive Bunnings lease structure and strong underlying land value.
- Present investors with a comprehensive and understandable matrix that highlights key lease attributes, and demonstrates the value of Bunnings Warehouse as an investment through a comparative study.
- Colliers successfully took the property to market via a national Expression of Interest Campaign.
- A successful marketing campaign generated interest from developers and occupiers across Australia, with 18 parties expressing interest in purchasing the property.
- Colliers successfully sold the asset on behalf of their client, Crutcher Developments for $11 Million.
“I wanted to thank you and your team for the outstanding result you were able to obtain for us on the Bunnings Young campaign.
The professionalism your team demonstrated from day one was above and beyond anything we had experienced before. Your team’s attention to detail and follow- through was first class. The weekly updates and progress reports helped us understand market activity and gave us clear expectations of the campaign outcome.
You are to be congratulated on delivering a first-class campaign, it is easy to see why Colliers are held in such high regard.”