A collaborative approach results in zero days down time for Centuria.
The Department of Trade and Investment (DTI) were the sole occupiers of The Conservatory since its construction in 2009. DTI notified Centuria they were relocating into another State Government vacancy and would be handing back over 3,100sqm in Q1 2021. The lobby and common area amenities were dated and the building lacked a dedicated end-of-trip facility along with limited value in the existing fitout.
- Upgraded the ground floor lobby and common area amenities.
- Created a new logo for The Conservatory and introduced updated wayfinding, and bespoke marketing collateral.
- Negotiated use of the residential strata pool and gym facilities to create an unrivalled wellness offering and end-of-trip facility for occupiers.
- Partnered with local wellness orientated businesses to offer exclusive benefits for occupiers.
- Split lower floors to target part floor occupiers.
- Implemented a spec suite strategy for a part floor.
- The building is 100% leased to State and Federal Government occupiers.
- The campaign resulted in no letting up period between outgoing and incoming tenants.
"Trevor has done a fantastic job in getting us to 100% occupancy at 139 Grenfell Street. He has been diligent, thoughtful and hardworking throughout the campaign. I have no hesitation in recommending Trevor as an agent.”
National Leasing Manager