Maximising the potential of property to drive exceptional results for our valued client.
Our Colliers Industrial experts Daniel Coburn and Marlon Crawford were appointed on the sale of Exit 54 Business Park, Coomera. Owned by key client, Empirica Developments the estate comprises of a 7-lot land sub-division with sizes ranging from 2,026m² to 4,232m². The task was to sell all 7 lots prior to project completion. Colliers also sold the master lot for $6 million in 2016 which included the Shell Travel Centre, that was sold for $20m in 2018.
- Our experts put together a complete marketing strategy that ensured key enquiry was captured throughout the campaign.
- The comprehensive strategy included a mix of digitally led and offline marketing components to maximise exposure in the marketplace.
- An inclusion on Colliers’ exclusive Industrial Solutions platform complimented the campaign’s web listings and ensured maximum digital presence.
- Our team invested in relationships and our strong expertise in the market to deliver a favourable outcome for our client.
- We were successful in selling all 7 lots prior to project completion, with combined sales of $11 million.
- Our experts used professionalism and resilience throughout the process to do what is right for the client, maximise the potential of their property and drive exceptional results.
“I would like to take this opportunity to thank you both for your efforts on the successful sales and marketing campaign of the Exit 54 Business Park, Coomera. The marketing strategy implemented and targeted approach that was adopted resulted in all 7 lots being sold and unconditional prior to project completion. Empirica Developments strongly recommend your professional services to other property owners given your strong market knowledge and professional work ethic. It was a pleasure working on this project with you both.”