Skip to main content Skip to footer
  • For sale
City Fringe Campus Investment - #1
City Fringe Campus Investment - #2
City Fringe Campus Investment - #3
City Fringe Campus Investment - #4
City Fringe Campus Investment - #5
City Fringe Campus Investment - #6
City Fringe Campus Investment - #7
City Fringe Campus Investment - #8
City Fringe Campus Investment - #9
City Fringe Campus Investment - #10
City Fringe Campus Investment - #11
City Fringe Campus Investment - #12
City Fringe Campus Investment - #13
City Fringe Campus Investment - #14
City Fringe Campus Investment - #15
City Fringe Campus Investment - #16
City Fringe Campus Investment - #17
City Fringe Campus Investment - #18
City Fringe Campus Investment - #19
City Fringe Campus Investment - #20
City Fringe Campus Investment - #21
City Fringe Campus Investment - #22
City Fringe Campus Investment - #23
City Fringe Campus Investment - #24
City Fringe Campus Investment - #25
City Fringe Campus Investment - #26
City Fringe Campus Investment - #27
Colliers is delighted to present 10 James Street, Waterloo - an exceptional opportunity to acquire a recently refurbished, campus-style freestanding office building in the vibrant heart of Waterloo. As the exclusive selling agents, Colliers invites you to explore this remarkable property.

Situated on a prime location, this impressive building spans 2,240sqm of NLA and offers a host of attractive features. With 25 secure on-site car parks and abundant natural lighting throughout, 10 James Street provides a welcoming and comfortable working environment. The addition of rooftop and terrace outdoor spaces further enhances the appeal of this property.

What sets this building apart is its flexibility as a fully leased investment. Currently, 39% of the space is leased by NLA, and the remaining 61% comes with rental guarantees. This unique arrangement allows for the option to either occupy the vacant space or continue leasing it out, maximizing the investment potential.

Key property features include:

- Campus-style freestanding office building
- Walking distance to Green Square Town Centre, proposed Emerald Shopping Centre, and the vibrant 24-hour cultural precinct
- 2,240sqm of NLA with existing passing income
- Five-story building with two leased floors
- Significant recent refurbishments completed
- 25 secure on-site car parks spread over two floors
- Floor-to-ceiling windows, providing ample natural light
- Rooftop and terrace outdoor spaces
- Close proximity to Sydney Airport and the Sydney CBD
- Ideal for investment purposes or owner occupancy
- Deprecations benefits

Immerse yourself in the charm of this evolving neighbourhood and seize the opportunity to elevate your investment or business in Sydney's emerging creative heartland, all within close proximity to Sydney Airport and the Sydney CBD.

For more information or to arrange an inspection please contact the exclusive agents below:

Michael Crombie
0412 903 063

Jackson Wray
0404 062 237

Angus Urquhart
0432 192 849

*all figures are approximately only
*outlines indicative only

Features

Available Floors/Suites
1 tenancies available
Total Area - M
2,240sqm Campus style office building
Location / Proximity
Walking distance to Green Square
Year Refurbished
Significant recent refurbishments