Skip to main content Skip to footer
  • Sold
Main road commercial development - #1
Main road commercial development - #2
Main road commercial development - #3
Main road commercial development - #4
- Capitalise on the Federal Government’s $560 million commitment to the Singleton bypass and develop this site with any of the wide range of uses permitted under the B2 Local centre zoning. Permitted uses include a highway service centre/diesel truck-stop through to seniors housing.

- The 3.206 ha* site has a 42m* frontage to the New England Highway (Macqueen Street) and an 158m* frontage to Perth Street, benefiting from excellent exposure to high levels of passing traffic. Aberdeen is located 136km* north west of Newcastle, 260km* north west of the Sydney CBD and 146km* south of Tamworth.

- Aberdeen is a substantial and attractive country town with the region benefiting from wide spread farming, the horse and stud industry and the mining sector alike. Aberdeen is situated between Muswellbrook and Scone, with accessibility and connectivity greatly enhanced by the Singleton bypass and Scone bypass. Aberdeen records passing traffic volumes of 10,300* vehicles per day, with 83% of the traffic being cars and the remaining 17% truck activity.

- For Sale - Price reduced to $1,075,000 (plus GST), please contact the exclusive selling agents Peter Macadam and Luke Rutledge for more information.



Total Area - HA
Site area 3.206ha*
High Exposure
Passing traffic 10,300* vehicles per day
Zoned B2 Local Centre
  • 11/08/2021
  • Contact our experts for details on this transaction