Robust investment activity across APAC markets setting the stage for a strong year-end performance.
Investor interest, buoyed by ample liquidity and easing of restrictions, supported robust activity in Asia Pacific property markets, setting the stage for a strong year-end performance.
Regional trends and report highlights for Asia Pacific:
- Australia and New Zealand saw renewed investor optimism and business confidence, particularly in the office markets, as key cities emerge from prolonged restrictions.
- Hong Kong registered a 20% QOQ growth in transaction volumes, as economic rebound helped boost investor appetite.
- Investment activity in China picked up, with more than 20 transactions totalling approx. RMB27.2 billion (USD4.2 billion) closed across asset classes in major Chinese markets.
- Singapore's retail sector led investment activity in Q3, with total transactions worth SGD7.5 billion (USD5.5 billion) registered.
- Korea's office market saw an active quarter, driven by soaring investment demand for office space in Seoul.
- The office, multifamily and logistics sectors in Japan continued to attract robust investor demand, amidst REITs prices recovering to pre-COVID-19 levels.
Download the report below to find out more expert recommendations for investors across Asia Pacific. Contact Terence Tang and John Marasco for more key trends and opportunities across Asia Pacific capital markets.