Managing Director | Office Leasing
As the Managing Director of the Office Leasing Division my team includes over 100 staff and more than 75 leasing operatives across every State and Territory. I have been with Colliers International for 25 years, joining the Office Leasing team in 1993 and worked my way up to Managing Director in 2005. Along with managing the Office Leasing National Team I hold a number of senior positions within Colliers including a member of the ANZ Executive, Executive Leadership Team and Senior Leadership Team. I am a Licenced Estate Agent and a member of the Real Estate Institute of Victoria, Property council of Australia and RICS - Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyor.
National Director | Head of Government Property Services and Strategic Accounts
Nick’s experience extends across a range of policy, corporate and operational roles throughout his 17 year career working for the Australian Government, and has provided him with an excellent understanding of Government activities and directions.
As National Director of Government Property Services, Nick is responsible for the implementation and co-ordination of our Commonwealth Government Business Plan to increase opportunities and revenue across the national business for Colliers International and its clients.
- Property strategy: developed through management of large Commonwealth property projects; business process improvement;
- Stakeholder engagement: developed and enhanced through roles managing large Government Programs and Corporate Projects;
- Strategic planning: developed through major change events and ongoing process innovation and enhancement.
- Human resources and financial management: developed through corporate services and service delivery network roles;
- Service delivery, policy and program management: developed through extensive corporate experience; and
- Internal governance arrangements.
Associate Director | Tenant Advisory
Justin is a corporate real estate professional, with exposure in Australian and Hong Kong real estate markets, specialising in occupier advisory, transaction management and tenant representation.
Justin has represented occupiers for lease renewals, relocations, disposals, consolidations, negotiations, make good and surrender advice. He has also advised clients on their corporate real estate strategies and is an Associate member of the Australian Property Institute (AAPI).