Insights and recommendations for occupiers and investors in Asia Pacific based on the previous fortnight’s market events.
In Colliers Asia Pacific’s Fortnightly Real Estate Update, we offer insights and recommendations for occupiers and investors in Asia Pacific based on the previous fortnight’s market events.
Focus points for this week:
- The overall outlook of Shanghai real estate, including opportunities in the office and business park sectors, and from the development of the North Bund
- Opportunities in Chengdu's office and logistics sectors
- The office sectors in Beijing, Singapore and Korea
- How Hong Kong's investment, office, industrial and retail sectors performed in Q2 2021
- A review of New Zealand's office, industrial and retail sectors
Download the latest update below, with expert recommendations for owners and occupiers. For more insights on this update, reach out to our experts Andrew Haskins, Joanne Henderson, Rakesh Kunhiraman, Nicholas Wilson, Luke Crawford and Chris Dibble.