Insights and recommendations for occupiers and investors in Asia Pacific based on the previous fortnight’s market events.
In Colliers Asia Pacific’s Fortnightly Real Estate Update, we offer insights and recommendations for occupiers and investors in Asia Pacific based on the previous fortnight’s market events.
Focus points for this week:
- The rebound of investment sales in Singapore in Q2 2021, with recommendations on long-term growth investments such as logistics assets and shophouses
- A recap of the office sector in East China and opportunities in Shanghai's retail sector
- Leasing trends in Taiwan's office market, as more occupiers adopt activity-based working (AWB) office design
- The outlook for Australia's industrial and logistics sector as warehouse demand reaches record highs
- A recap of the office, residential, hotel and industrial sectors in the Philiippines and its overall property market outlook
Get your copy of the latest update, with expert recommendations for owners and occupiers, below. For more real estate insights across the region, reach out to our experts Rakesh Kunhiraman, Joanne Henderson, , Nicholas Wilson, Luke Crawford and Chris Dibble.