The workplace is evolving in the consumer goods sector with a view to engage both staff and customers, meanwhile technology leaps are taking place within the supply chain ecosystem.
COVID-19 has accelerated trends that were already reshaping the workplace and presenting new opportunities for businesses across different sectors and markets.
Following our insights from Work3 on The Future of Work, we explore how the rise of remote working and work from home (WFH) have shifted our perspective on the workplace, promoting businesses to rethink the office of the future. In this edition, in collaboration with Rengaswamy Ramachandran, Real Estate Manager at Nestle Singapore, we focus on the consumer goods sector, and discuss how the work ‘place,’ ‘space’ and ‘pace’ are evolving; key trends we are seeing; and the opportunities for tech occupiers going forward.
- What are the factors influencing the future of work in the consumer goods sector?
- How do these factors impact the workplace?
- How are consumer goods occupiers balancing remote and in-office work?
- How are consumer goods occupiers future proofing the workplace?
- What are the biggest changes to consumer goods sector occupiers in the future - business / workplace?