National Director | Industrial
National Industrial Real Estate Management Asset Class leader, tasked with aligning state based teams to deliver tailored real estate management services to industrial clients.
Focussed on all aspects of industrial management for Private Clients, Syndicators, Small to Medium Funds, Local and International REIT's and all other forms of ownership.
Strong national, tenant focus - "Everything in industrial ultimately comes down to relaitionships"
Providing advice on feasibility, budgeting, commisioning new developments, defect liability, buildings systems and security, lease negotiation and renegotiation, make goods, defits and refits, repurposing, logistics and supply chain, automation, concrete and ongoing financial and physical asset management
(In a previous life) Owned and operated Daniel's Steakhouse - Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Gold Coast
National Director | Retail
- Colliers International - Jan 2014 to Current
- Director Retail Management
- AMP Shopping Centres - Dec 2003 to Nov 2012
- Operations Manager
- Centre Manager
- Portfolio Manager
- Broadway Hotels and Resorts - Jun 2002 to Aug 2003
- General Manager
- Voyages Hotels and Resorts - Oct 1999 to Jun 2002
- Assistant General Manager
- Marriott Hotels and Resorts - Sep 1992 tp Jul 1999
- Head of Restaurants
- Front Office Manager