Occupier Services Corporate Solutions
Bring expertise and agility to your real estate solutions
Our services include abstracting leases, tracking critical lease dates, auditing landlord bills, budgeting real estate expenses, automating lease payments and organising and managing real estate portfolios.
- Single point of contact for all your property needs
- Highly experienced and knowledgeable property professional with a core expertise in commercial real estate
- Outsourced property advice, scale up or scale down based on your portfolio
- Access to market leading technology, Colliers360
Managing Director | Occupier Services
Doug has over 30 years’ experience in occupier and institutional real estate and currently leads the Australian Occupier Services business at Colliers International. That comprises business specialising in occupier needs: tenant advisory, portfolio and transaction management and workplace management services. Doug's focus is on building long term strategic partnerships with major occupier clients and developing a highly coordinated approach to account management and delivering Real Estate solutions that align to business strategy.
Doug's extensive experience in Workplace Strategy, Property Management, Occupier Negotiations and Integrated Facilities Management and Account Management enables him to focus the considerable resources of the Occupier Services team to achieve measurable results for the clients he works with.
- Tenant Advisory
- Industrial Advisory
- Project Management
- Facilities Management
- Occupier Technology
- Workplace Management
- Account Management
- Integration of business units
- Occupier Research
National Director, Corporate Solutions | Occupier Services
An accomplished real estate professional with over 18 years property experience in the areas of commercial, industrial and residential property management and corporate real estate portfolio and account management.
In April 2016, Colliers International were successfully appointed on the management of the Vodafone portfolio, consisting of over 4,000 sites nationwide. As the Account Director, I have account and operational oversight including accountability for:
- Delivery of tenure, transaction, property management, financial and lease administration services
- Implementation and management of Quality Management procedures and processes
- Management of the Service Delivery team
- Delivery of all operational reporting
To date, we have achieved savings of over $54M for our client (over the term of the leases) and have doubled the original Account team in size
In 2018, I transitioned into a 50/50 split between leading the Vodafone Account and leading operations for Occupier Services - a role where I continue to grow and learn and I thoroughly enjoy being a part of our Occupier Services team - Division of the Year 2017 & 2018
National Director | Head of Government Property Services and Strategic Accounts
Nick’s experience extends across a range of policy, corporate and operational roles throughout his 17 year career working for the Australian Government, and has provided him with an excellent understanding of Government activities and directions.
As National Director of Government Property Services, Nick is responsible for the implementation and co-ordination of our Commonwealth Government Business Plan to increase opportunities and revenue across the national business for Colliers International and its clients.
- Property strategy: developed through management of large Commonwealth property projects; business process improvement;
- Stakeholder engagement: developed and enhanced through roles managing large Government Programs and Corporate Projects;
- Strategic planning: developed through major change events and ongoing process innovation and enhancement.
- Human resources and financial management: developed through corporate services and service delivery network roles;
- Service delivery, policy and program management: developed through extensive corporate experience; and
- Internal governance arrangements.
Head of Colliers360 Technology Services
Working in the Occupier Services team as Senior Account Manager for the QBE Portfolio, I aim to provide strategic direction for their properties' cost and operational performance. I am also in charge of Colliers360 for Australia, our technology platform providing end-to-end solutions for clients' CRE technology needs.
I have worked for Colliers International since 2012, starting on the Scholarship Program while studying Property Economics at University.
Upon graduating in 2013 I moved into the Real Estate Management team as Property Manager, managing a large portfolio of Commercial and Retail sites across Sydney.
In 2016 I shifted to the Workplace Management Services (WMS) team under the Occupier Services division working in the Westpac Barangaroo offices as a part of their Corporate Services team. This role involved managing the Workplace Concierge teams at all major Sydney offices, promoting and managing the new agile way of working.
In 2017 I was promoted internally to work solely on the Westpac Head Office refurbishment at 275 Kent Street as the Project Lead for Corporate Services. This involved being across all elements of the project from the design and construction to the transition journey of the employees being moved into the new agile workplace to ensure a seamless handover of each floor for the Corporate Services team to continue to operate the building seamlessly.
Remaining with the Occupier Services division I'm excited to use the knowledge I've gained from previous roles into helping QBE find cost efficiencies and change the way the business operates.
Make informed decisions. Read the latest property reports, get essential market trends and projections.