We partner with Australia's leading property developers, owners and Government agencies.
The project team successfully delivered Hayfield, a 109 ha residential development within the Ripley Valley Priority Development Area (PDA).
Ellendale, Upper Kedron
Client: Cedar Woods Properties
Ellendale is a masterplanned community backing onto South D’Aguilar National Park. The team undertook the civil engineering, projects management and contract administration services from Stage 3 onwards.
West Melbourne Stadium
Client: West Melbourne Group
A 15,000 capacity international football stadium, a training precinct including a second 5,000 capacity stadium and indoor sports arena, a residential precinct with some 1,000 residences and a commercial mixed-use development.
Village Green, Palmview
Client: Peet Limited
The project team worked closely with the client to provide engineering planning, design and contract administration services for this 800 dwelling project on the Sunshine Coast.
Centre of National Resilience Melbourne
Client: West Melbourne Group
The Centre of National Resilience Melbourne (CNRM) is one of several centres around Australia purpose-built to ensure the safety of travellers coming and going from Australia.
Pebble Creek, Maclean
Client: Orchard Property Group
A new masterplanned community located in the Greater Flagstone growth area, consisting of 650 dwellings, significant open space and district sports park with an end value of $120m.
Client: Satterley Property Group
Partnered with Satterley Property Group to deliver the 627 dwelling Ridgeview project in Narangba.
The Landing, Strathpine
Client: Peet Limited
A project with PEET consisting of residential allotments and an intersection upgrade.
Kawana Master Drainage Study
Client: Sunshine Coast Council
Master Drainage Study for the Kawana catchment, extending from Point Cartwright to Moffat Beach.
Future masterplanned community over 254 ha of land in Moreton Bay region.
Caboolture West – NDP1
Client: Caboolture West Land Owners Group
NDP1 has been identified as the first pilot site for the State Government Growth Area Team and includes approx. 3000 dwellings.
Arise at Rochedale
Client: Pask Group
Arise at Rochedale estate forms part of the 1000+lot masterplanned Rochedale Urban Village.
Halcyon Greens, Pimpama
Client: Halcyon Developments
Australia’s largest golfing lifestyle community.
Beveridge Central, Beveridge
Client: Beveridge Central Development Group
Over 2000 sites located with easy access to the Hume Highway and of Beveridge.
New Gardens, Thornhill
Client: Sector Advantage
New Gardens is a 900 lot residential development over a number of sites in Thornhill Park.
Madison Hill, Mornington
Client: La Manna Property Group
Comprising 47 lifestyle rural living blocks.
Featherton Rise, Wallan
Client: Woodland Edge Pty Ltd
266 residential lots constructed in 5 stages.
Brisbane Recycling Park
Client: Wanless Recycling Park Pty Ltd
Preparation of a Flood and Stormwater Management Plan for the proposed Wanless Recycling Park at Willowbank.
We have assembled a team of the best urban development, water and infrastructure professionals in the industry.
Contact us today to find out how we can provide solutions to accelerate your success.
Managing Director | Engineering & Design
Brent is a Registered Professional Engineer Queensland (RPEQ) with over 20 years’ experience – most recently helping deliver several of Queensland’s most iconic development projects.
Brent is experienced in the planning, design and delivery of major urban development projects. Brent has specific expertise in due diligence and development advisory, project planning, scope management, Infrastructure Agreement negotiations, design management, cost estimating, tender and contract documentation, contract administration and Superintendent services. Brent also has extensive experience in negotiating development approvals with various Authorities. His recent projects have included:
• Pine Valley (Lendlease) – Proposed residential development over 254 ha.
• Morayfield South (Ausbuild) – Proposed 600 lot staged residential subdivision.
• Rocksberg (AV Jennings) – Proposed residential development over 210 ha site.
• Ripley Valley, Ripley (Satterley Property Group) – 800 residential lot subdivision at Ripley.
• Hayfield, Ripley (Goldfields) – 900 lots residential subdivision in Ripley.
• Caboolture West (Baycrown) – 700 lots over 2 parcels of land in Caboolture West.
• Harmony, Palmview (Avid Property Group) – masterplanned community including estate major works on Sunshine Coast.
• 2016 current: Managing Director | Engineering & Design
• 2013 – 2016: Sector Leader – Civil & Urban (National) – Calibre Consulting
• 2011 – 2015: Executive General Manager, Qld – Calibre Consulting
• 2006 – 2014: Manager – Sunshine Coast – Calibre Consulting
• 2005 – 2006: Manager – Civil Urban Division, Lambert & Rehbein, Melbourne
• 2000 – 2005: Civil Engineer – Various Civil Engineering Consulting firms
State Director - Victoria | Engineering & Design
Karl is a Chartered Practicing Engineer with more than 30 years of experience across a broad range of residential, commercial, and industrial subdivisions and civil infrastructure projects. His strength is in the planning, design and project management and delivery of large-scale subdivisions as well as preparing and verifying development costing and feasibilities.
Clients see Karl as a trusted advisor with significant experience and solid working relationships with the relevant approval authorities. They also benefit from his results-driven approach and desire to seek innovative and sustainable solutions. His recent projects have included:
• Sinclair Heights (Sekhon) – 250 lot residential subdivision. First development in catchment and required innovative stormwater pump system to protect DEWLP grasslands, sewer pumpstation and significant shared road works costs managed via Escrow accounts.
• Beveridge Central (Beveridge Landowner Group) - Coordination servicing strategy for 8 landowner groups comprising over 2000 lots including $15m of external road upgrades, main drainage works, branch sewer works and trunk watermain works.
• Rockdale Estate, (Horizon Group) – 200 lot residential subdivision. Paynes Rd Rockbank, (Sector Advantage) – Prepared due diligence advice for acquisition and development of 600 lots.
• Maples Estate Greenvale, (Pask Group) – Initial feasibility and servicing advice for acquisition of 500 lot residential site over multiple properties.
• Woodlands Edge Wallan, (Metro Properties) – Feasibility, costing and permit negotiations for a 560-lot residential subdivision
• 2021 – present: State Director, Victoria | Engineering & Design
• 2015 – 2021: Managing Director, LD Eng
• 2011 – 2015: Manager Business Development, Calibre Consulting
• 1999 – 2011: Manager & Director Urban Development, Calibre Consulting
• 1994 – 1999: Executive Engineer, Spiire
• 1993 – 1995: Training Coordinator, Geocomp Systems
• 1989 – 1993: Design Engineer, WBCM Group
State Director - QLD | Engineering & Design
Dan has over 15 years’ experience partnering with clients and working with teams on a variety of projects across Southeast Queensland including the delivery of master planned communities, land development subdivisions, infrastructure projects, infill sites, commercial developments, and industrial projects.
Dan has experience in project delivery from inception through to completion including client engagement, project planning, briefing and scoping, design management, development negotiation of Infrastructure Agreements and Development Approvals, Operational Works Approvals, plan sealing, liaising and coordinating with relevant authorities, construction and contract administration.
His recent project experience includes:
• Flagstone City, Flagstone (PEET) – 12,000 lot masterplanned community including town centre and commercial precincts with major trunk infrastructure requirements.
• Ellendale, Upper Kedron (Cedar Woods Properties) – 750 lot masterplanned community involving major environmental coordination and trunk water main & reservoir requirements.
• Keperra Quarry (Frasers Property Australia) – 550 lot residential subdivision with significant rock and topography challenges.
• Hayfield, Ripley (Goldfields) – 1,000 lot masterplanned community
• Ripley Valley, Ripley (Satterley Property Group) – 730 lot masterplanned community.
• Plainland Crossing, Plainland (Maddison Ridge) – 450 lot masterplanned community.
• Covella, Greenbank (Villa Green) – 1,500 lot residential subdivision including pump station & rising main coordination.
2022 – Current: State Director, Queensland | Engineering & Design
2021 – 2022: Manager - Brisbane & Sunshine Coast Civil, Colliers
2020 – 2021: Principal Engineer, Colliers
2019 – 2020: Principal Engineer, Calibre Consulting
2016 – 2019: Senior Engineer, Calibre Consulting
2014 – 2016: Engineer, Calibre Consulting
2008 – 2014: Engineer, Brown Consulting
2007 – 2008: Undergraduate Engineer, Brown Consulting
Director, Planning | Engineering & Design
Tim Connolly has over 38 years’ experience in development planning where he has developed significant knowledge. He is known for clear thinking, innovative thought, proven exceptional service, relationship building and trust and integrity.
Tim has worked with public and private industry clients across all sectors, leading teams of knowledge specialists in planning, surveying, urban design and landscape architecture to create his vision of livable communities. He has been instrumental in policy and practice development in the planning and development process, where is has contributed to successful pilot programs and outcomes.
His role Colliers involves the management, communication and strategy for potential and existing development projects. His recent projects include:
• Ridgeview, Narangba (Satterley Property Group) – 627 lot residential subdivision.
• Caboolture West, Caboolture (Landowners Group) – Site is approximately 6,413ha located in the Caboolture West Growth Area in SEQRP 2009-31 and has potential to house around 84,000 people.
• Pine Valley, Narangba (Lendlease) – proposed masterplanned community over approximately 254ha.
• Morayfield South (Ausbuild) – Proposed 600 lot staged residential development.
• Rocksberg, Caboolture West (AV Jennings) – Proposed masterplanned community comprising 210ha.
• Warner Lakes (Peet) – An Award-Winning Master Planned Community that Tim has been involved in from initial purchase through to completion.
• East Point – An historical tourist-based approval that required careful and thoughtful liaison with State and Local Government and local conservation groups, to re-energise a relevant outcome, through the optimal least risk process.
2018 – Current: Director, Planning | Engineering & Design
2016 – 2018: Principal Planner, Veris
2000 – 2016: Managing Director, THG WSG
1982 – 2000: Progression through THG
Director - Water & Environment | Engineering & Design
Kelly is a Water Resources Engineer with over 19 years’ experience in surface water management, water supply and wastewater engineering working for both public and private organisations. Kelly’s experience has been gained across the urban environment, industrial, mining and energy sectors in projects which range from prefeasibility and impact assessment to detailed design. This includes experience in surface water assessment, flood studies, stormwater management plans, dam break and consequence assessment, hazardous dam assessments, water balance modelling and groundwater assessment. In addition, Kelly has worked in water supply and wastewater planning, and water treatment.
Kelly has experience in the following modelling packages; XP-RAFTS, WBMN, XP-SWMM/XP-STORM, HEC-RAS, TUFLOW, MIKE, WaterRIDE, GOLDSIM/OPSIM, GIS packages and MUSIC.
Her recent projects include:
• APLNG Environmental Impact Study, Surat Basin (APLNG) – Management of the surface water investigation associated with the proposed coal bed methane development across the Surat Basin.
• Fosterville Gold Mine Hydraulic Assessment - Hydrologic and hydraulic investigation of a watercourse adjacent to a proposed tailings dam upgrade.
• Lyon Solar Farm Hydrologic Assessments - Preliminary assessment and characterisation of hydrologic conditions for two potential solar farm sites within Victoria and South Australia.
• Peak Downs Mine Consequence Category Assessment (BMA) – Consequence Category Assessment of the Old Tailings Dam and Airfields Tailings Dam at Peak Downs Mine completed in accordance with DES guideline, ANCOLD and Canadian Dams Association Guideline.
• Mt Isa Mines, Black Star Open Cut - Hydrologic and hydraulic analysis associated with the reshape of overburden dumps at Black Star Open Cut.
• 2019-present: Director, Water & Environment | Engineering & Design
• 2011-2019: Director, AquaIntel
• 2017-2019: Principal Engineer/ Lead - Water Resources, Advisian
• 2011-2015: Senior Water Resources Engineer, Streamline Hydro
• 2009-2011: Senior Water Engineer, WorleyParsons
• 2007-2008: Location Manager, WorleyParsons
• 2006-2007: Manager – Water Resources & Mining, JWP
• 2005-2006: Senior Water Resources Engineer, JWP
• 2000-2005: Various Graduate Engineer positions