- Operational feasibility
- Freight implications
- Customer serviceability
- Net cost estimate
Network Strategy & Optimisation
- Whether your organisation has too many facilities
- Whether they are positioned in the right areas
- Whether there is sufficient capacity to meet future demand
Warehouse Solution Design
- Purpose – high velocity flow-through or long-term storage
- Functions and volumes – handling requirements, product quantities and attributes
- Technology and systems – equipment selection, automation options
- Rationalisation of supply, range or segmentation,
- New capabilities for channel fulfillment and reverse logistics
- Transition to third party logistics (3PL)
National Director | Industrial Advisory | Occupier Services
I have been with Colliers International for over 20 years and during this time have been involved in every aspect of industrial and commercial property. I lead the Industrial Occupier Services team nationally, which includes Industrial Tenant Advisory, Portfolio Management and Logistics & Supply Chain Consulting.
At Colliers International, I employ my vast property background and project delivery skills to analyse and formulate strategy on behalf of clients resulting in new property acquisitions, lease renewals, lease rationalisation and rent reviews. I have been responsible for the marketing of major industrial developments for sale and lease, industrial land subdivisions, major tenant pre-commitment, and business parks.
Make informed decisions. Read the latest property reports, get essential market trends and projections.