Enhance your perspective on Agribusiness property and market analysis by reading our latest Research and Forecast Report. We have covered a wide variety of agricultural sub-sectors within both Australia and New Zealand including viticulture, water, horticulture, sheep, beef, forestry, greenfield horticulture development, dairy, poultry and Australian Agri Investment.
The following five key themes are discussed based on industry conversations:
• Globalisation influences – Trade war tariffs between China and United States and unresolved Brexit issues
• Macro-economic impacts – Forecast of a weaker Australia dollar supporting agricultural export activity
• The funding story – Australian royal commission into banking highlights
• Offshore investment changes in New Zealand – Overseas investment rule changes in November 2017
• Weather outlook – Significant extreme weather events have impacted on the majority of Australia in 2018 yet the industry has remained resilient and near peak capital numbers.
For the latest Agribusiness market insights, download our report today.