In this Australian Capital Markets first quarter report for 2014, we provide an update and market commentary on the trends and major transactions that we see affecting domestic and international markets.
Specifically, in this report, you will discover:
- Why joint venture arrangements are being employed by major institutions investing overseas
- Where Australian groups are investing offshore
- Which groups are currently the most active in offshore markets
- What forces are driving local privates and institutions to look offshore for assets
- How $4.2 billion (by total asset value) spent by Australian investors on commercial property in 2013 compares with 2012
Contact one of our capital market experts today, to find out how we can help you with your capital market or commercial property needs.