Colliers International's Project Services team delivers extensive property solutions to owners and occupiers throughout Victoria.
Working closely with clients to understand their objectives, we provide comprehensive project management, design, technology and change management consulting services.
Our experienced team, led by Kieron Hewitt and Ben Hann, manages projects from inception through to completion, providing clear and concise strategic advice that reduces risk and adds value at each stage of the property lifecycle.
Kieron Hewitt (National Director, Project Services) specialises in State, Territory and Federal Government office fitout and refurbishment projects. Kieron has led successful tender bids, consultancy teams and delivery programs on multiple high profile corporate and State and Australian Government refurbishment projectss.
These projects have included:
• Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT) – 12,500sqm office fitout projects in Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne
• CorVal, Canberra– Full building refurbishment, make good and end of trip
• ACT Health, Canberra - 10,800sqm Design and Project Management refurbishment project
• BNP Paribas, Sydney CBD – 10,000sqm corporate office project
• Transport for NSW – ABW Accommodation Manual, 130 George Street ABW Fitout & Change Management Manual
• Aberdeen Asset Management, Sydney CBD – 1,500sqm corporate office fitout
• NSW Trade & Investment, Parramatta – 5,000sqm office fitout
Working as Project Director, Kieron delivers commercial office fitout and refurbishment projects from 1,000sqm - 20,000sqm throughout Australia. Ranked amongst Australia’s top 30 under 30 by the Property Council of Australia, Kieron ensures every client moves to an attractive, cost effective and compliant workspace that businesses and employees alike can thrive in.
Ben Hann (Director | Victoria, Project Services) has successfully project managed and provided executive level advice on capital projects in retail, commercial, energy, gaming, education and government sectors. Ben manages complex stakeholder environments and delivers challenging projects and programs of work from preventative maintenance through to major commercial developments and infrastructure greenfield projects.
Ben advises and leads clients through the feasibility and capital program planning, business case, implementation and operational phases of an asset lifecycle, and has also established project and/or program management offices (PMOs) for various clients.
These projects have included:
• Electronic Arts Canadian Head Office Campus, $80M
• Imperial Oil/ExxonMobil Canadian Head Office, $300M+
• RMIT New Academic Street Project, $200M+
• RMIT Bundoora Student Accommodation, $50M
• John Lewis Department Stores Fitout, 220,000sqft
• Major Regional Shopping Centre Developments, $200M+
• Various Landlord Consent Reviews & Base Building Infrastructure Upgrades
• Capital Projects Audits/Reviews, Best Practices Capital Works
• Development - Owner’s Representative and Planning Options Analysis.