Colliers International has been recognised for innovation and excellence in property marketing with four accoloades at the 2019 REIV Commercial & Industrial Marketing Awards.
Announced last night, the awards showcase the best in commercial and industrial advertising, marketing and promotion across Victoria.
Colliers International took out four awards, and a further six finalist titles. The winning campaigns were:
- 102-106 Stephenson Street, Cremorne: Best Development Site Sales campaign (Budget Under $20,000)
- 19-23 Prospect Street, Box Hill: Best Office Sales campaign (Budget between $10,000-$30,000)
- 33 Russell Street, Melbourne: Best Leasing Campaign (Budget $5,000-$10,000)
- 600 Church Street, Richmond: Best Leasing Campaign (Budget Over $30,000)
The team were further recognised for their excellence by being nominated for six further awards:
- 47 Easey Street, Collingwood: Best Office Sales Campaign (Budget $10,000 - $30,000)
- Escala Workplaces: Best Office Sales Campaign (Budget $10,000 - $30,000)
- 104 Exhibition Street, Melbourne: Best Office Sales Campaign (Budget Over $30,000)
- 37 & 39-41 Little Collins Street, Melbourne: Best Retail Sales Campaign (Budget Over $30,000)
- 37 & 39-41 Little Collins Street, Melbourne: Best Campaign by a Large Agency
- 33 Russell Street: Best Campaign by a Large Agency
John Marasco, Colliers International State Chief Executive – Victoria, said the results were testament to Colliers International’s commitment to innovation and exceeding expectations.
“At Colliers International, we aim to be enterprising, to exceed expectations and seize opportunities for our clients in everything we do,” Mr Marasco said. “We embrace change and think differently to generate new and better solutions.
“We are proud to be at the forefront of the real estate industry, leading the way and building for the future of our clients and the industry we are passionate about.”
The winning campaigns will go into the running for the Gold Award for Overall Excellence to be presented at the 2019 REIV Awards for Excellence gala event on October 24.