Our in-house sustainability professionals offer a broad range of value-add solutions tailored to specific customer needs across all building sectors, no matter what type or size the building or individual spaces within. Core services include:
- Energy Procurement Advice: We manage the tender process with energy retailers on behalf of our clients to obtain the best rates and minimise energy costs.
- Utility Monitoring and Management: What gets measured gets managed. Regular trending of energy and water use allows for early insights and timely addressing of issues. In collaboration with onsite facilities managers and subcontractors we investigate likely sources of wastage and discuss the viability of proposed solutions. We engage with property managers, landlord and tenants to determine the best step forward and track outcomes and lessons learnt in form of monthly reports.
- Sustainability Audits: The Colliers International Footprint Tool provides a ready-set checklist to identify opportunities for improvement of indoor environment and resource efficiencies through ongoing operations and maintenance, as well as through refurbishment or replacement of end-of life building components, equipment and controls. We use these audits as a basis to develop and refine the building’s sustainability management plans and upgrade or transformation strategies.
- Workplace Health and Wellbeing: Our WA’s first WELL Accredited Professional can provide help to assess issues impacting on occupant wellbeing and satisfaction, identify opportunities and provide support with initiatives to improve occupier experience and productivity, as well as assess and deliver ratings against industry-leading standards for health and wellbeing including the WELL Building Standard and NABERS Indoor Environment. Click here for more information.
- Building Energy Efficiency Certificates (BEEC): With our own in-house CBD Accredited Assessor, we are in the best position to offer advice. Click here for more information.
- NABERS Assessments: Our NABERS Accredited Assessors can benchmark your building’s or fitout’s operational performance of indoor environment, energy use, water use and waste minimisation. The assessment is certified by a government body to ensure quality.
- Green Star Management: Our Green Star Accredited Professionals can help your building or fitout project plan Green Star strategies, determine sustainability targets, as well as provide advice and management to design, procurement and delivery processes of your project in order to obtain recognition using the Green Star rating tools of the Green Building Council of Australia.
- Indigo: Our Indigo services have been specifically designed for our mainstream commercial office tenants to create employee awareness and accountability of sustainability impacts and set up simple and affordable tools and processes to optimise resource use within the occupied space. Indigo Live is an innovative real-time energy monitoring solution and Indigo Plus encompasses a range of value-add management solutions to help office tenancies achieve effective outcomes in contribution to corporate sustainability targets such as action plans, monitoring and reporting, energy savings, commitments under the CitySwitch Green Office program etc.. For more information, please download the Indigo Flyer.
For more information contact Patrick Jeannerat.