I am the Director of Operations for Workplace Management Services (WMS), a unique offering for corporate occupiers who require high performance workplaces to increase productivity and guest experience.
My history as a hospitality professional is extensive. I have spent over 15 years working as a Chief Concierge in some of Australia’s leading hotels before expanding my knowledge and skills by moving to Dubai as the pre-opening Chief Concierge at the InterContinental Hotels Group development in Festival City, comprising over 900 rooms across 3 hotels. During my career I was awarded membership into the exclusive Les Clefs d’Or (otherwise known as the ‘Golden Keys’), a professional concierge network comprising 3,500 members globally.
Upon returning to Australia in 2009, I was appointed as the General Manager of Concierge Services at First Contact. During this time at First Contact I was instrumental in establishing a market leading hospitality solution, never seen before in the commercial property industry.
WMS transforms the workplace into a corporate hotel, challenging the traditional facilities management model, and bringing a new soft services approach to corporate occupiers. WMS encompasses Front of House Management, Client Suites, Unique Spaces, Workplace Management, Private Lounge Experiences, Housekeeping, Switchboard and Service Training and Advisory.
- 15 years' experience in 5 star hotels throughout Australia & O/S
- Former member of Les Clefs d’Or Australia (GOLDEN KEYS)
- Member of InterContinental Hotels Concierge Advisory Board & Preopening Task Force
- Founding General Manager of First Contact Executive Hospitality
- Refined the Concierge model for the commercial property industry
- Successful trainer, motivator and confidant