Chris has more than 29 years’ experience in delivering significant projects on behalf of the State Government and Private institutions nationally. With Chris’ reputation for diligence in planning, quality, cost and program management, he has successfully delivered projects valuing from $1million to over $600million across his career.
Industry sectors where Chris has delivered include Education, Health, Law, Defence, Hospitality, Retail, Aviation, Arts, Sport & recreation, and Commercial premises.
Having delivered a number of significant State, Federal Private, and Private projects from inception to completion, Chris has had extensive involvement at managing all elements associated with social infrastructure, stakeholder management and related components.
Chris is cognizant in contract management and administration of Service Provider contracts, having managed hundreds of projects under varying contractual nature over his 29 years’ experience, including Consultant Services, GC21, AS4000 for Traditional and Design, Novate, Design & Construct. Chris, as a National Director of Colliers International Project Management is committed to the outcomes of projects to ensure the clients and key stakeholder needs are fully understood and delivered
- Australian Catholic University North Sydney and Strathfield $50m
- NSW State Government Education Facilities $388m
- QLD State Government Education $55m
- Northern Beaches Hospital $600m
- Wet'n'Wild $100m
- Judith Neilson Private Art Gallery $52m
- Queen Square Law Courts $355m
- South Sydney Juniors excavation/5 storie below ground carpark
- Broome Air Traffic Control Tower $18m
- Multi-story Residential St Kilda $35m
- NSW Office of Sport Training Facility
- Marsden Park Retail Precinct $35m
- Rolling Stock Australia - Mortdale Maintenance Centre - $14m
- Sails Resort $10m
- Cruising Yacht Club Australia $8m
- Australian Museum $17m