David has over 10 years’ experience in the commercial property market and focuses on commercial property sales within the Melbourne metropolitan market, particularly on office and retail assets predominantly located in the city fringe and eastern corridor of Melbourne. David previously worked for a boutique commercial sales firm in the eastern suburbs until joining Colliers International in late 2016 as a Director at the Melbourne East office. He has extensive knowledge and experience particularity in the City of Boroondara, City of Whitehorse and City of Maroondah having transacted in excess of $100 million of commercial property in the last 18 months.
David holds a Bachelor of Applied Science (Property and Valuation) from RMIT as well as being a qualified Commercial Property Valuer and it’s this unique background that has seen him enjoy huge success across a broad range of roles including retail and commercial property valuations, commercial sales, leasing, property management and marketing. Over the last 6 years David has had a broad range of experience across sales, leasing, consultancy and marketing and has been an active operator in the sub $20 million Melbourne metropolitan market.
Key recent sales transactions:
• 132-142 Wellington Parade, East Melbourne - $13m
• 425-427 Riversdale Road, Hawthorn $4.65m
• 319 Middleborough Road, Box Hill South $5m
• 402-410 Burke Road, Camberwell $5.2m
• 207-213 Waverley Road, Malvern East $7.85m
• 27 Ringwood Street, Ringwood $3.06m
• 613 St Kilda Road, Melbourne $12.1m
• 693-699 High Street, Prahran $7.55m
• 660A Glenferrie Road, Hawthorn $8.56m
• 16-22 Church Street, Hawthorn $5.9m
• 534-540 Doncaster Road, Donacaster $18m