Hamish specialises in the sale/acquisition of Residential Development Sites in the Melbourne City Fringe & Metropolitan market.
This specialization involves issuing strategic advice to a range of clients including but not limited to institutional clients, private clients, boutique developers, international developers and adjoining home owners.
Types of disposal include the sale of the below:
• Sale of permitted and unpermitted apartment development sites
• Sale of permitted and unpermitted townhouse development sites
• Sale of adjoining homes as development sites
• Sale of land subdivisions
Recent Professional Accomplishments Include:
- 600 Doncaster Road, Doncaster - $16,350,000: Permitted residetnial development site in the Doncaster Hill precinct. Record Unit rate achieved in that precinct.
- 200 Sydney Road, Coburg - $13,200,000: Permitted mixed use development site in the Coburg Activity Centre.
- 100-104 Mimosa Road, Carnegie - $6,525,000: Three adjoining house blocks which sold for around 30% in excess of their standalone value.
- 385-387 Wattletree Road, Malvern East - $12,650,000 - Un-permitted development site fronting onto Central park.
- 37-47 Thisthlethwaite Street, South Melbourne - $7,525,000: Un-permitted development site in the Fishermans Bend precinct.
- 15-35 Thistlethwaite Street, South Melbourne - $8,000,000: Permitted development site in the Fishermans Bend Precinct.
- 150 Arthurton Road, Northcote - $13,450,000: Un-permitted mixed use development site that had recently been rezoned.
- 103-105 High Street, Prahran - $10,000,000: Permitted development site sold for a record land rate in the Stonning municipality (excluding Forrest Hill) of $11,765/m².
- 164-170 Manningham Road, Bulleeen - $5,100,000: Permitted development site.
- 1-11 Quinton Road, Camberwell - $15,700,000: Permitted development sold for a staggering unit rate of $196,250.
- 11 Whitehall Street, Footscray - In excess of $17,500,000: Former industrial facility sold as a residential development site.
- 831-835 High Street, Kew East - $7,020,000: Two adjoining homes sold as a development site for approximately 70% above their stand alone value.
- 1457-1459 High Street, Glen Iris- $6,600,000: Two adjoining homes sold as a development site.