I joined the team in June 2015 to create Workplace Management Services (WMS) under the Occupier Services divison. Our team provides an innovative model of workplace management to high-performing workplaces.
My previous role was Co-Founder & CEO of First Contact, pioneering the first “hotel style” service model for ANZ and top tier landlords in 2005. Over the past 2 years I have worked closely with companies like Westpac Group to create a new corporate services offering, focused on experience for both clients and employees. Previous to this, I worked extensively in the hotels, events and catering industries.
WMS challenges the traditional FM solution by providing a service-oriented and customer aware solution. It’s all about creating a corporate hub with a sense of community around the organisation.
Each service is uniquely designed for each client and their individual departments:
1. For external guests (those visiting the clients location), and equally as important,
2. Internal guests (the employees of the client).
Our services range from workplace management, service training and advisory as well as front-of-house shared services with the aim of providing services that are designed to support the way people work.
- Co-Founder & CEO of First Contact who pioneered the first “hotel style” service model for ANZ in 2009. We introduced the concept of using hospitality-trained professionals to provide service-based staffing and advisory modelled on commercial real estate management and hotel methodologies. Significant clients included The GPT Group, DEXUS, Investa, Australia Post, Rio Tinto.
- Launched Westpac Group's agile work environment across 5 sites including 60,000sqm tenancy at Tower 2 Barangaroo.
- Launched Lendlease global headquarters in 2016 at Tower 3 Barangaroo.
- Provided transition services for Ernst & Young from 680 George to 200 Goerge St Sydney.
- Created and operated an international EOI for AMP Capital for their new third space at QQT Sydney development.