I am a National Director of the Colliers International Capital Markets team and are responsible for the sale and purchase of institutional grade office investments in the Brisbane CBD and Metropolitan markets on behalf of an extensive list of domestic and offshore clients.
Prior to joining Colliers International, I was a Director of Valuations at Savills Australia for 11 years before becoming a Director of the Capital Transactions team at Savills Australia.
Some of the prominent institutional clients that I have advised and acted on behalf of over my 24 year career include Abacus Property Group, AMP Capital, Australand, Australian Unity, BlackRock, Blackstone, Brookfield, Centuria, Charter Hall, Dexus, Fortius Funds Management, Goldman Sachs, Goodman, GPT, Growthpoint, Heathley, Investa, IOOF, ISPT, Lend Lease, Mirvac, Morgan Stanley, QIC, Stockland and Westfield.
I am part of the Capital Markets & Investment Services team at Colliers International which has been awarded the RICS Commercial Team of the Year in 2014 and 2015.
I was annouced as a Finalist - REIQ Commercial Agent of the Year in 2017.
I have been awarded the Colliers International Awards of Excellence - Oustanding Revenue Achiever in 2015, 2016 and 2017.
Notable transactions include the following:
- 32 Turbot Street, Brisbane - $370m (on behalf of PNB)
- Lend Lease Core Plus Portfolio - $285.55m (on behalf of Lend Lease)
- Dension Diversified Property Fund Portfolio - $174.35m (on behalf of Dension Funds Management)
- 41 George Street, Brisbane - $159.8m (on behalf of QIC)
- 100 Wickham Street, Fortitude Valley - $83.83m (on behalf of Keystone Private)
- Valley Heart Portfolio, Fortitude Valley - $79.0m (on behalf of Forwin Investments)
- Health & Forestry Buildings, Charlotte & Mary Streets, Brisbane - $66.0m (on behalf of Cromwell)
- 60 Edward Street, Brisbane - $60.0m (on behalf of AMP Capital)
- 180 Queen Street, Brisbane - $53.95m (on behalf of Abacus / Heitman)
- 100 Wickham Street, Fortitude Valley - $50.0m (on behalf of Fortius Funds Management)
- 363 Adelaide Street, Brisbane - $47.5m (on behalf of Investa Property Trust)
- 433 Boundary Street, Spring Hill - $42.0m (on behalf of Alceon)
- 157 Ann Street, Brisbane - $39.0m (on behalf of City of Brisbane Investment Corporation (CBIC))
- 180 Queen Street, Brisbane - $29.5m (on behalf of Seymour Group)
- 410 Queen Street, Brisbane - $29.0m (on behalf of Farrallon Capital)
- Elizabeth Arcade, Brisbane - $28.0m (on behalf of Private Investor)
- 74 High Street, Toowong - $21.5m (on behalf of IOOF)
- 176 Montague Road, South Brisbane - $17.0m (on behalf of Private Investor)
- 333 Adelaide Street, Brisbane - $16.0m (on behalf of AWU)
- Newstead Circle, Breakfast Creek Rd, Newstead - $16.0m (on behalf of Watpac)
- 201 Leichhardt Street, Spring Hill - $14.25m (on behalf of Cornerstone Properties)
- 26 Wharf Street, Brisbane - $12.25m (on behalf of Alceon)
- 109 Melbourne Street, South Brisbane - $10.1m (on behalf of Heathley)
- 307-311 Ross River Road, Townsville - $9.25m (on behalf of BlackRock)
- 186 Wickham Street, Fortitude Valley - $8.5m (on behalf of Forwin Investments)
- 363 Boundary Street, Spring Hill - $6.010m (on behalf of Queensland Goverment)
- 340 Queen Street, Brisbane - $4.380m (on behalf of a Private Investor)