Miron joined Colliers International in 2013 with extensive expertise in both investment and insolvency services which remain his core specialisation.
With 17 years at the forefront of commercial transactions in Australia's most dynamic market, Miron has gained a reputation as an industry leader in the Eastern Suburbs and City Fringe markets. A consummate professional and tenacious negotiator, he brings with him a wealth of experience to Colliers International. Miron’s meticulous approach and key eye for detail enables him to deliver a truly first-class service backed up by a patient pragmatic approach and strong work ethic.
Miron’s continued specialisation in this highly diverse property arena has ensured that Colliers International offer an unrivilled level of experience and expertise. Combining these attributes with our results-driven approach and focus on customer service, Colliers International and Miron are proud to service a loyal network of clients.
- Real Estate Institute of NSW | 2018 Winner Commercial Salesperson of the year
- Real Estate Institute of NSW | 2017 Finalist Commercial Salesperson of the year
- Real Estate Institute of NSW | 2016 Finalist Commercial Salesperson of the year
- NSW Record for the highest price paid for a development site in the Sydney fringe markets $131,000,000 | 111 Darlinghurst Rd, Potts Point
- Australian Record for the highest price ever paid for Retail Strata Lot $30,000,000 | 66 Hunter Street, Sydney
- Australian Record for the highest price paid per meter in any Australian Metro Market $57,000 | 124 Campbell Pde, Bondi Beach
- NSW highest commercial auction price 2017 21,000,000 | 142 Broadway, Chippendale
- NSW highest commercial auction price 2016 19,250,000 | 124 Campbell Pde, Bondi Beach
- NSW highest commercial auction price 2015 15,500,000 | 806 Anzac Parade Maroubra