Philip O’Dwyer’s property experience has broad experience on both sides of a major property transaction. His strong history in property development and project management and his deep understanding of the economic and organisational dynamics that drive successful projects ideally position him to advise his clients and to ultimately achieve transactions that maximise their outcomes. Philip worked in senior leadership positions on large urban property projects and detached housing built form and broad acre land subdivision projects with Watpac and Investa-owned Clarendon Homes. He also worked within CRI Australia and Buranda Properties. Philip has worked in all of the major property sectors and has achieved very well across all projects. His high-level property analytical skills are outstanding and have been developed through formal education and practical application.
He readily shares his detailed knowledge, allowing his clients to make informed investment and development decisions. Philip is known for his professionalism, negotiation skills and ability to communicate with clarity.
Some of my most recent accomplishments include:
- 596 Milton Rd Toowong: car yard and hardstand: $10,500,000
- 300 Ipswich Rd Annerley: retail centre with development future: $16,250,000
- 29 Southgate Ave Cannon Hill: retail/ office centre with leasing opportunity: $7,150,000
- Milton Portfolio: 3 properties in Milton with development potential: $9,350,000
- 7/9 Station Road Logan Central: 2 office buildings: $4,800,000
- 61 Southgate Ave Cannon Hill: 1,000m² office building: $2,750,000
- 179 Brisbane Road Goodna: Repco/ Cash Converters store: $4,150,000
- 67 Maynard St Woolloongabba: Receiver sale of an office/warehouse: $1,718,000
- 16 Trinity Ln Woolloongabba: Vacant office building: $1,550,000
- Big Fish Caboolture: 15Ha highway retail development site: $5,350,000
- 27 Stoneham St Greenslopes: 400m² office building with development potential: $1,805,000
- 101 Boat Harbour Dve Hervey Bay: 6Ha commercial development site: $3,500,000 then resold $4,500,000