As an Executive in the Asia Markets team and part of established National Strata Investment working group and National Premium Investment team, I work specifically with Asian investors in the Australian and offshore markets, focusing on commercial investment opportunities and providing solutions for investment mandates.
As the only commercial agent of Asian background in a top tier real estate company in Queensland, my valuation experiences, multi-culture background and strong connection with overseas financial institution and high net worth investors, distinguish myself and Colliers from other commercial agents in the local area.
I am a Queensland registered property valuer with more than 10 years valuation and commercial property related experience. My valuation knowledge and experience covers the fields of residential, rural, commercial and industrial valuations for mortgage security purposes, portfolio valuations of fair value, accounting compliance and insurance purposes for local and state governments, as well as national organisations in excess of 30,000 assets and $2 billion in value.
I believe my solid background in valuation, real estate development and multi-lingual speaking skills have cemented my career in the real estate industry.
- Puma Service Station, 557 Mt Gravatt-Capalaba Road, Wishart - $3.5 million with 4.8% yield;
- 27 Cunningham Street, Newstead - $2.15 million with 6.25% yield;
- 16 Horan Street, West End - $1.5 million;
- Lots 2&3, 550 Queen Street, Brisbane City - $2.15 million with 7% yield
- 252 St Pauls Terrace, Fortitude Valley - $10.5 million
- Level 13, 46 Edward Street, Brisbane City - $2.18 million
- 23/445 Upper Edward Street, Spring Hill - $185,000
- Tenancy I, 528 Compton Road, Sunnybank Hills - $735,000 with 7.9% yield
- Tenancy A, 528 Compton Road, Sunnybank Hills - $682,500 with 8% yield
- 23 Columba Stret, Inala - $600,000