Trent has over 13 years’ experience in property, largely providing investment advice on major Melbourne CBD and metropolitan office assets for a wide range of local and offshore listed real estate investment trusts, wholesale investment funds, superannuation funds and offshore sovereign wealth funds.
Trent is widely regarded as an expert in the Melbourne CBD and metropolitan office markets. His valuations background has provided an exceptionally high level of market and asset specific knowledge, together with strong technical expertise.
Trent has significant transaction experience having advised purchasers on $4b in acquisitions during 2016 and 2017.
More recently, Trent has transacted the following major sales:
- Bendigo Bank Building, 120 Harbour Esplanade, Melbourne. Sold to Marprop Real Estate Partners on behalf of an offshore institutional client for circa $81 million.
- MYOB Building, Cremorne, Melbourne. A major fund-through transaction sold to AXA Investment Managers on behalf of HESTA for $100.1 million.
Trent has transacted the following sales:
• Bendigo Bank Building, 120 Harbour Esplanade, Melbourne ($81.3 million)
• MYOB Building, Cremorne, Melbourne ($100.1 million)
Trent provided acquisition advice for purchasers on the following assets:
• Olderfleet, 477 Collins Street, Melbourne
• CBW, 181 William Street & 550 Bourke Street, Melbourne
• 150 Collins Street, Melbourne
• 8 Exhibition Street, Melbourne
• 222 Exhibition Street, Melbourne
• 628 Bourke Street, Melbourne
• 114 William Street, Melbourne
• 555 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne
• 55 King Street, Melbourne
• 28 Freshwater Place, Southbank
• 75 Dorcas Street, South Melbourne
• 312 St Kilda Road, Melbourne
• 390 St Kilda Road, Melbourne
• 457 St Kilda Road, Melbourne
• 606 St Kilda Road, Melbourne
• 5 Queens Road, Melbourne
• 380 Docklands Drive, Docklands