Combining property valuation expertise and native Mandarin abilities, Zhenni has been particularly successful in connecting with the growing number of top and mid tier Chinese developers who are seeking to expand their portfolio in Australia. Her all rounded knowledge of market fundamentals and active involvement in the Chinese community has provided her with a reputation as a trusted advisor to her clients.
Zhenni has quickly established a strong professional track record having completed a number of transactions over the last three years with a total project value over $310 million. Zhenni is also integral in securing major project marketing opportunities from the Asian market, having successfully originated 5 major project marketing listings (Milsons Point; Pymble; Granville; Rouse Hill and Burwood) with a total end value exceeding $350 million over the same period.
Prior to joining the Residential team, Zhenni worked with Colliers International as an Assistant Valuer in the Valuation and Advisory division. Zhenni assisted with the preparation of valuation reports for corporate and institutional clients including GPT, Westpac, ISPT, and National Australia Bank. Her previous experience in property valuation, feasibility study and analytical skills enhances the teams focus on providing high quality advice and service to a varied client base.
In addition to her transactional achievements, Zhenni is an enthusiastic promoter of real estate industry market activities with a focus on the Asian and Chinese market. Zhenni successfully organised, raised funds for and hosted the major industry events below:
1. Host of Asian Markets Developer Dinner (2018, 2017 and 2016)
• 130 attendees (avg.) per event
• $40,000 (approx.) funds raised per event via 10 institutional sponsors
• Chinese corporate attendees included Greenland, Poly, Macrolink, Aqualand and Yuhu
2. Co-host seminar with PwC on “Housing Affordability and Stamp Duty” (2017)
• 120 attendees
• Fully sponsored event
• Colliers partnered with PwC to provide developers and stakeholders with an overview of changes to Stamp Duty and consequential impacts on housing affordability
Major Development Sites Transactions:
- 141 Allen Street, Leichhardt - Over $55 million - 2017
- Showground, Castle Hill - Over $60 million - 2016
Major Project Marketing Referrals:
- Aqualuna | Milsons Point - Total GR over $155 million - 2017
- The Boulevard | Rouse Hill - Total GR over $80 million - 2016
Australia Chinese Business Council (ACBC) Young Professional Ambassador 2018
Colliers International Collaboration Award 2015 - NSW Residential