From city buildings to industrial warehouses, Colliers International's real estate auction campaigns reach more people and get better results, faster.
Having managed real estate auctions across Australia for nearly 40 years, we have a fine-tuned process that allows us to maximise price and achieve results fast.
Why real estate auctions?
- Asia markets network and database: our unrivalled database allows us to reach the most active Asia-based investors in the market.
- Speed to market: we can help you sell your property within four to six week period - with an average of 24 days on market.
- Price premiums: our auctioneers are skilled at extracting premium prices on the auction floor - achieving exceptional results for our clients and an average of 18% over reserve.
- Minimum spend: our award winning property marketing platform has been designed to reach more people and get better results, faster.
- Strong track record: our auction experts continually achieve prices above expectations. We sold more than $500 million worth of property at auctions in 2016, with a clearance rate of 80%.
- Competitive fee: experience does not need to cost more.
Our exclusive real estate auction marketing platform has been designed to engage active and passive investors, developers and owner-occupiers across Australia and overseas.
We also provide maximum exposure at minimum spend. We know that buyers instinctively go online first to find out about property opportunities. Through our re-engineered digital advertising strategy which complements traditional marketing mediums, our exclusive marketing packages have been designed to reach more people and get better results, faster.
How can we help you?
For more information on selling your property through Colliers real estate auctions, please contact one of our auction specialists.
Click here for a national list of available auction properties.
Are you a property investor? Work with Colliers' commercial property investment team.
Looking for commercial real estate? Try our property search or connect with expert commercial real estate agents today.
Get the latest commercial real estate insights and property news.