Our experience puts Colliers International at the forefront of transactions and strategic advisory in the industry, and gives us an exceptional understanding of what drives purchases, investors and the future of the healthcare industry
The foundation of our service is the strength and depth of our specialists. Our clients depend on our ability to draw on years of direct experience in their local markets. Our professionals know their communities and the industry inside and out. Whether you are a local firm or a global organization, we provide creative solutions for all your real estate needs.
Colliers HRL tailor our sales and marketing approach to suit the type of asset and to achieve the best outcome for the vendor.
Our breadth and depth of sector knowledge allows us to better highlight the value proposition of the asset to potential purchasers.
Strategic Advisory & Consultancy
- Colliers HRL are able to assist in strategic options analysis and capital strategies within the HRL industry due to our depth of knowledge and expertise in sector trends.
- We begin from Board/Director and or CEO goal validation and work right through recommendations and implementation plans – it’s about validating the strategic goals and charting a granular way to achieving them
- These reviews can be as granular as fully costed implementation models or as high levels as broader thematic strategies that need additional exploration.
- We pride ourselves on being a market leader in our tailored research into the HRL sector.
- We conduct thorough research across the entire healthcare value chain and seek to provide insightful commentary on not only where to focus today, but also into the future.As an adviser to funds, investors, Government and sector operators alike, we have a unique blend of information channels that we leverage to form our views and derive our thought leadership across Australian Healthcare
- Colliers HRL team specialise in off market campaigns which are distributed to the Colliers HRL database followed by face-to-face meetings with potential buyers.
- We have a national footprint and by nexus connections with operators who have not been canvassed for the asset.
At Colliers, our growth strategy allows us to remain focused on achieving the best outcomes for our clients, our people, our community and our shareholders every day. We strive to grow our business faster than industry growth rates, and we augment our internal growth with prudent and strategic acquisitions designed to increase market share, expand service offerings and extend our geographic reach for the benefit of our clients and shareholders.