Renewed workplace with significant savings for Grant Thornton Australia
With every significant change in business strategy or structure, it’s important to align workplace with business objectives to increase productivity and drive cost efficiencies. Reconsidering office accommodation in times of change ensures your property strategy remains right for your organisation.
Following an acquisition, Grant Thornton engaged Colliers International to determine the best consolidation strategy for their offices. Critical to success was ensuring smooth transition into a new working environment for all staff.
Services: Project Management, Tenant Representation, Technology Consulting
Size: 5,500 m2
Our team used a Stay vs Go analysis to evaluate the costs of relocating against a range of options to restructure their existing leases. We negotiated two additional floors within the existing premises and significant savings in lease incentives. Our team developed a sophisticated audio visual solution including advanced meeting room and presentation facility technology to enhance the firm’s competitive position.
- Consolidation of staff into a single, flagship location
- Negotiated significant savings in lease incentives
- Project delivered $1 million dollars under budget
- No disruption to the businesses due to a well planned and executed program
- Implementation of advanced technology solutions generated improved communication flows
“Colliers staff were helpful, knowledgeable and flexible and worked weekends to ensure needs were met and the project delivered seamlessly. I have no hesitation in recommending their services for any similar projects.”
- Matt Adam-Smith, Managing Partner - Sydney, Grant Thornton Australia
To find out the best accommodation strategy for your business, contact Colliers International today.