Work with Colliers' expert government property project managers for highest quality outcomes.
We undertake a wide range of projects for federal, state and local government clients including Communities, Fire and Rescue, Finance and the Australian Bureau of Statistics.
Our in-house project management team has a demonstrated track record working with government clients by consistently delivering a quality service resulting in high quality and performing outcomes all in accordance with the latest government guidelines, policies and procedures.
Our approach to project management
We undertake a three stage process that ensures your required outcomes are delivered:
- Organisational briefing – aspirations & objectives
- Needs analysis
- Project scoping
- Technology discovery
- Sustainability strategy
- Milestone planning
- Site due diligence, search brief, identification & analysis
- Sost benefit analysis
- Construction advice
- Lease negotiations
- Design team procurement and management
- Budget development
- Authority approvals
- Construction documentation
- On site detailing
- Tendering and procurement
- Contract administration and superintendence
- QA, OH&S compliance and review
- Cost management
- Critical path programming
- Defects management
- Financial close out
- Operation and maintenance documentation & training
- Make good of existing premises
We understand you better
Colliers International has offices in every capital city throughout Australia. Our project managers are highly respected, have an exceptional track record and have the skills, expertise and established professional relationships to achieve the best outcomes for you.