Work with Colliers' expert project managers to execute your next industrial property project.
Our project management and design specialists have delivered industrial facilities for some of Australia’s biggest industrial companies. Whether it be a small turn key industrial warehouse development or a large-scale distribution facility, our team understands the logistics business and your need for operational stability, bringing a wealth of in house knowledge and experience to your project.
Our approach to project management
We provide strategic advice and manage industrial projects from feasibility through to completion. Our market knowledge and research capability means that we add value and identify opportunities at every stage of your project.
- Site due diligence & contamination reports
- Market intelligence on construction activity
- Needs analysis and cost benefit analysis
- Statutory & authority requirements
- Programming and build advice
- Management of third party consultants
- Consulting & procurement strategies
- Design brief development
- Design concepts aligning local planning guidelines with project requirements
- Review packing & handling procedures & proposed storage systems
- Development of logistics strategies
- Determine optimum relocation method
- Inventory & workflow process reviews
- Logistics planning reviews
Heads of agreement and lease reviews:
- Technical assistance on clause inputs
- Construction advice & lease negotiations
- Identify and document construction deliverables
- Review alignment of lease with design brief
Construction and fit out:
- Budget development, procurement & cost management
- Architectural concept design & DA documentation
- Full architectural and interior fit out design documentation contract administration & superintendence
- QA, WHS compliance & review
- Critical path programming
- Commissioning & defects management
- Financial close out
We understand you better
Colliers International has offices in every capital city throughout Australia. For more information about how we can assist with your project, contact us today.