Our Workplace Management team delivers responsive, customer-focused services to help your business meet the demands of an evolving workplace.
The workplace is changing rapidly. As flexible work practices increase, more companies are striving to provide agile, high-performing environments that create a sense of community.
Workplace Management Services takes the traditional Facilities Management solution to a new level. Our service-oriented and customer-aware approach that means we focus on the people – not simply the process – to keep your business humming.
Our approach to workplace management services
To deliver a 5-star service, you need to start with the best the industry has to offer. Our team of hospitality-trained professionals provide service-based staffing and advisory modelled on commercial real estate management and hotel methodologies. We work closely with you to manage a seamless workplace operation, providing services that are designed to support the way your people work.
We understand you better
Proactive service is all about knowing what your people need – even before they do.
Our experts help manage your company profile by servicing your internal and external guests to assure a memorable experience. From administration and management of individual floors, to ensuring service standards across the line, our team will operate your space at maximum efficiency and productivity. Our services include:
Front of House Management
- Concierge & reception
- Lounge management
- Client meeting suites
- Unique space management (collaboration spaces, private lounges etc.)
- Executive office support
- Technology support: AV/IT, digital communications, FM call centre interface
- Office services: Mailroom support, dry-cleaning, oversee housekeeping
- Employee services: Dry-cleaning, end-of-trip facilities, workspace lockers
- Workplace services: Workforce planning, workplace etiquette
- Change management program
- Agile readiness program
- Workplace strategy including global insights
- Logistics of FFE program
- Manage Defect Liability Period
- Relocation services
- Temporary front of house management whilst multiple sites are still in operation
- Make good on exited tenancies
- Setup of lockers, kitchens, utility areas, end of trip and storage
- Day one experience and initial people support for transition
- Churn management
- Storage and paper reduction programs
Service Training & Advisory
- Consultant on client’s front of house operations (focus on employee & guest experience)
- Service training of all stakeholders including cleaning, security and FM
- Customer journey mapping
- Customer experience training
- Mystery auditing & operational assessments
- Workplace design recommendations
- Recruitment services, HR services review and management
- Uniform design and wardrobe development for all departments
Looking for commercial real estate? Try our property search or connect with expert commercial real estate agents today.
Get the latest commercial real estate insights and property news.